Read Me!

HELLO

Monday, November 26, 2007

After Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is now over and I honestly feel like I have so much to be thankful for this year! My son Branden came for a visit and it has been way too long since we have seen him. It was wonderful to have him here with us and to take him out shopping, & experience his amazing personality first hand again. All of my children are so different, but Branden is the most like me and we have a very strong bond. I miss him so much but he lives in Tulsa and I live here in Michigan, what can you do? Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! The last of the 40 years, wow that sounds so old. I don't feel that old except for my knees. Youth is wasted on the young, that's what I always say. Anyway, I am happy and life even at 49 is still good!

1 comment:

Lauren Ferguson said...

I would have never guessed that you were 49!!! I really never even thought about it. You have such a young spirit.

Love ya like cooked food.

Lauren