Read Me!

HELLO

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Twilight Saga

I just read the best 3 books since I read Harry Potter! I actually bought the 3rd. book in the series and read it first, then a friend of mine (Brenda Zack) went out of town for a few days and I volunteered to take her teenage daughter (Marly) out to dinner. We had some time before dinner and went into a bookstore, I pointed to the book (Eclipse) and said to Marly "I just finished this book" ... well we really had a lot to talk about at dinner after that. I found out that there were 2 previous books which I hadn't read and of course Marly had them. I read both within a week, and re-read the first couple of chapters of the 3rd. book again just so it all made sense to me. WOW! I can't wait for the 4th book to come out next month.

If you are looking for a really good read, buy these and start with Twilight 1st.

No comments: