Read Me!

HELLO

Monday, April 27, 2009

Post Operation

Most people didn't think I was fat or fat enough to undergo such a dramatic surgery but I wasn't happy with my weight and just couldn't loose the belly fat. So I took matters into my own hands and
Well... after making the decision to have my body transformed by way of a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction procedures I am happy to say that I am very satisfied with the results! Although I am still not fully recovered and my doctor says that swelling will continue to go down for a few more months the difference is extremely noticeable and I am happy that I did it.

Surprisingly it was not as painful as I had prepared myself for, or maybe my imagination is just really good at conjuring up the worst? It's been 3 weeks now and I am still very tender and my skin feels very tingly and tight but not painful. I would post before and after pictures but I'd hate to scare anyone, let's just say I still have to make myself workout but after all this I do think twice about each and every bite I take and there is no more late night eating!

No comments: