Read Me!

HELLO

Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Gathering



I just recently firmed up the travel arrangements for both of my sons to come to Michigan and see me for Thanksgiving/My Birthday.  It has been years since all of us were together and I am very excited to see both of them and to have my sister and her husband here too.  I of course want everything to be perfect but that means making some purchases which I'm good with but I wanted all the new carpet to be installed before everyone got here which isn't going to happen.  So that is a bit upsetting...the installer just is too busy to do the job before Thanksgiving.  We can't afford to pay a higher price which puts our job on the back burner till he can free up some time, it will get done eventually.  Of course I need to be thankful that I have a house to put carpet in, and that we can buy carpet for our house at all, so it's all in the way you look at things.

I'm very fortunate, but I work really hard each day and that says something about it all too.  We help ourselves, we work hard, we make sacrifices when needed so that we can have some nice things in life but mostly I think it is all about doing your best when the opportunity is there to take action. I don't really believe in luck as much as I believe in hard work!

Thankfully this November Sagittarius ... is grateful for so many things in life!

No comments: