Read Me!

HELLO

Monday, April 18, 2011

Garage Sale to raise funds for summer camp at JCC



I recently decided to organize a garage sale because the summer camp program that I work with as part of my full time position at the JCC needed money to buy supplies for the summer. This is a huge undertaking, and very time consuming. I'm spending extra hours at work these days on weekends sorting through donations. This past Sunday I found this item...Brand new BIG, BIG Bra! I had to wonder, who could fit something this large? Since it is in the garage sale, I can only hope the person who bought this has since gotten a breast reduction, and is now more comfortable!

1 comment:

smockturtle said...

Think I know who might fit that, I have emailed her the lost property photo! When did you start collecting from , Kent. England?