Read Me!

HELLO

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love Summer

Summer has been really nice this year, it's the first time in years that Michigan has had sustained high temperatures, and sunny days in a row!!! I'm loving it, but a lot of other people are not so happy because they live here for cooler weather.
Summer festivals are in full swing and I have been enjoying as many as possible. Just walking around and seeing what's new in the different art booths is usually fun for me, but I don't buy much because I look at what's there and say to myself, "I could make that" and I do if the mood strikes me. I don't copy, but I use the idea for inspiration.

Saw the last Happy Potter Movie last night with Al, we had a great Friday evening. This morning we went to an art fair and then came home and went swimming. Tonight...maybe out dancing. Tomorrow we are going to see a Pole Dancing Competition, one of my friends is entered in it, should be interesting. Ok, going to play with my new pool toy now. Enjoy the sun!

No comments: