Read Me!

HELLO

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What's been going on since my last post

Time sure does slip away. every time I log on here I'm stunned that my last post was so long ago, because I really did want to try and post at least once a month...
Life here in Highland Park, Illinois is different but I am making my own path. I've taught one PMC class at the Highland Park Art Center, which went well as far as my teaching but I only had three students. I'm hoping for more in the Spring of 2014.

I'm teaching a senior Hoop Dancing class in the Lake Forest area, and I'm hooping for my self at a gym in Palatine. I've made a few friends through my hooping group on Meetup, and this past summer I hosted hoop jams once a week.

Part time receptionist at Blue Orchid Spa and Salon, is a nice break for me and it gets me up and out of the house two days a week. At least it is a net for me to not fall into the hermit hole. Everyone I work with is very nice and the perks are great!

Finally, we are traveling to see my son Branden and his wife Jessica.  It will be great to see his house and meet his puppy dogs, only wish my other son Bradley could make it. We are heading that way for Thanksgiving this year, my birthday present to myself.

Art...I've been all over the board creating so many things either on my own or with one of the art groups I've started here. It keeps me busy so I don't notice how lonely I really am. The biggest difference is I don't have friends that pick up the phone and call to talk to me here. Of course if I make the call everyone is great but no one takes the first step YET...these new Illinois peeps will grow to love me I'm sure.

Here are a few pics to liven this post up.


4 comments:

RETA said...

You do beautiful work! I LOVE the beaded kippah!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Share trading is very easy if proper hard work and study is there. If you want to make quick money in market then always trade in blue-chip stocks. never trade in highly volatile and illiquid stocks. Nifty Futures Before trading always select a scrip you want to trade and then give at least half an hour to that particular script after market. Then wait for a good level for the script. Free Stock Market Tips

نس said...


شركة الحمد نحن سعداء بتقديم ارقي خدمه في سبيل المواطن حرصن منا علي الصحه العامه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
نقدم لكم افضل المنتجات الفعاهى و غير الضاره علي الصحه العامه حرصن منا علي سلامه الفرد
شركة رش مبيدات بجازان
j

شركة تنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح وخزانات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف كنب بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء