Read Me!

HELLO

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm Going to The Dirty Show!


That's right... my entry was accepted. I got the official letter yesterday. Of course I was excited about this and wanted to share my news with friends and co-workers but you have to be careful who you tell when you are talking about an erotic art show. It would be different if the show was just an art show of baseball themed art, but this is art of a different sort. In fact some may think it is sorted... ha ha ha


Since I work at a Jewish Community Center and there are many very, very orthodox people that I work with, I wouldn't want to offend anyone, so it is a topic that I have to be appropriate with. My good friends of course know me and still love me... they are going to attend the show just to support my efforts. I get an official artist's pass!!! I'll have to take pictures of the pass before the show because there is a strict rule NO PICTURES TAKEN OR CAMERAS ALLOWED!


Will I see you there?


No comments: