Read Me!

HELLO

Monday, January 14, 2008

Today was just another day...

Today, I went to work by 9:00 am. and ended up working till 10:30 pm because one of my employees didn't make it in to work. I don't usually work the evening shifts at the fitness club/JCC, so it was a little bit of a change for me. What I did really like tonight was getting to greet the members and give my best customer service. I miss that contact that I don't usually get working in my office. The evening desk position is much more out there with the people, actually I have a day time desk person too but I just don't work the desk all that often. It was refreshing for me, I got to talk to people, remind them of the big fundraiser we are having this Sat. evening (the decorations are to die for) I will have to take pictures of what I am planning for the decorations. We are turning the gym into an open air market and making it look like we are in Israel.


It snowed on my way home and I skidded a bit which woke me up really quickly, not that I was sleeping but after such a long day I am tired. So that 's it for now..


Noodle Dance :) Can't wait for Spring!


No comments: