Read Me!

HELLO

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Sick of being Sick.

You know when you first get sick and you think "Wow, I don't have to get up early and go to work today"... that seems like a treat, even if you are sick. You get to stay in bed and watch Ellen, and The View. Then after a few more days and you are still sick it's not so much fun. Your back is sore from laying around, you can't stay awake to watch TV anymore because you are always dozing off. I'm finally able to sleep at night without coughing my self into a spasm. I can't wait to go back to work on Monday! I know there is going to be a lot of catch up work to do, and I will be tempted to stay and work late. I can't let myself do that, I need to pace myself and build up my stamina again, I'm still feeling pretty weak. BUT... I will be out of the house, and that's something.

No comments: