Read Me!

HELLO

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have a court date set!


I AM TRYING TO BE POSITIVE!



Well, I hired an attorney (Larry Lieb) and my court date is set for May 20th. I don't know how this will all pan out but I really hope that the system has steps in place to believe the average citizen when they are telling the truth. What I really hope doesn't happen is that the judge dismisses what I have to say and only believes the officer. That would turn out dreadfully for me because I'm afraid I will loose my temper and end up in more trouble!!!! I admit it I have anger issues when I know I am right. I expect things to be fair. Yes, I really do. My husband and many of my friends tell me that is an immature way to think but I can't help myself. I want to believe that things will work out for those that are innocent, and that there is justice left in this world. Who knows why this officer decided to point me over to the curb? It wasn't just, or right because I wasn't speeding in the least!!! Wish me luck, I might need it.

No comments: