Read Me!

HELLO

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tie Dye By: Laura Willwerth


This past Monday and Tuesday I had the pleasure of watching a real artist ( Laura Willwerth) create or rather produce about 40 beautiful tie dyed tee shirts as gifts for another one of our friends (Brenda Zach) whose daughter (Marly Zach) is going to be in the Stage Door Performance of HAIR! Laura offered her talents to Brenda who is generously giving each cast member one of these great tees as a gift. I wish I had thought to take pictures of all the different patterns that Laura made as we were unveiling them from the plastic bags, but of course I didn't have my camera with me.
I was lucky enough to get one for myself and I took this picture of me wearing mine, and as you can see it really is a thumbs up kind of thing!
Thanks Laura

No comments: