Read Me!

HELLO

Monday, May 24, 2010

Some Vacation is better than No Vacation right?

We planned a short trip to Cozumel, Mexico thinking we would get away from the chilly weather and gray skies of Michigan because of course Mexico would be sunny and warm, but guess what? It was rainy and gray there too, at least 2 out of the 4 days we were there. It was beautiful, the resort was beautiful, the food was really fresh, I enjoyed being away with AL, but  something was missing, oh yea...night life. There was nothing to do at night. Better go to  Vegas next time!

 Still it was better then no vacation, and I am going to New Orleans in a few weeks to visit my girlfriend Donna Forte, and she assures me it is hot and sunny there. Have no fear... we will DANCE! Oh, don't get me wrong, I had a great time with Al, and the evenings weren't a total loss... !!! Just look at this bed.

No comments: