Read Me!

HELLO

Monday, December 17, 2007

12-16-07 Entry

Between all the snow, shopping, and projects I've been doing there hardly seems time to visit with family and friends lately. This weekend I did go to the movies with my friend Delisa, and then I helped her dye her hair. She looked so much better with the new shade! I wish I had taken a picture of her while we were doing it but she wouldn't let me, this week I'll have to take a picture of her at work when she is all fixed up and post it later. I spent almost all Saturday with her but that meant that I didn't spend it with my husband, and I did feel guilty ~ What a great guy, he makes me breakfast in bed, does the grocery shopping, laundry, and lots of other things each weekend while he is home. Couldn't ask for better! Al also bought me this great camera for my birthday. If anyone is looking for a really good digital camera I would suggest you check out the Panasonic DMC-TZ3 Lumix, 10X optical zoom- I love it!


Now here is a photo of a recent project I created for Altered Arts Magazine! The call was for Altered Bottles. It's really fun and makes a great keepsake.



No comments: