Read Me!

HELLO

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Dream So Real?

I just woke up from a strange dream! It was so real, and although it was all mixed up it made sense. This is what I dreamt, I came home to find the front door of my house ajar, as soon as you touched the door it fell swinging lopsided from the top hinge. I rushed inside to find my room a mess and a lot of things missing. I was just about to call the police but they called me to say that a gang of kids was at the marina trying to hire a boat to take them out to sea and to pay for the service with my stuff, but they got caught. Although this is not some scary dream, it did wake me up from sleeping. I did check all the doors. Just to be on the safe side.


I could see the door from my childhood home, but the house wasn't any I recognized, the inside of the house was from another town I used to live in, and I don't even live near an ocean, but there was an ocean in the dream. Wow, this is weird! Anyway it just goes to show you that you shouldn't eat greasy food just before you go to sleep... especially if you want to loose weight.

My daughter Madison said that Punishment just happened to me for eating those Perogies that I am taking in to work for our party tomorrow. I had already eaten enough for my day but ate two anyway. Maybe she is right? I hate it when she is right! This is her by the way.


No comments: