Read Me!

HELLO

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Beginnings and Endings






This evening my art club met and we made beaded bracelets. Everyone got the hang of it due to the patience of my friend Terri who was our teacher for the evening. This art club was a wonderful idea and I'm very glad that I got it started but now I'd like to add more members, so if you live in the area and love to create art let me know. You could be in our next meeting which is always the 2nd Wednesday of the month.



On a different note, I got a message from a local store owner & friend Dot Barccari, that she is closing The Stamping Grounds. What sad news for me, I have enjoyed classes there on many occasions. I have learned about different supplies, trends, tools, techniques, and magazines from this store and I will miss the friends I've met over the years. The doors will close soon so stop by and pick up some great items all 50% off through November 15th, 2007 The Stamping Grounds is located in Royal Oak, Michigan (Dottie you will be missed!)





No comments: