Read Me!

HELLO

Saturday, December 8, 2007

I made the deadline




I just got home from synagogue services, one of my best friends (Jacqueline) had a Bar Mitzvah for her son Ben this morning, and he did a great job by the way! Anyway, I had two project that needed to be worked on at the exact same time, my altered birthstones/jewelry project for Altered Arts Magazine, and making a blue kippah for Jacqueline to wear at services. I managed to get both done in time but got myself so run down and sick in the process. I'll never procrastinate again!!! LOL I've attached pictures of both projects here so you can see what I'm talking about.
Tonight is the Bar Mitzvah Party! That's always the fun part, it should be really nice if the ice storm that is perdicted to hit here doesn't. One good thing my earache is better!




No comments: