Read Me!

HELLO

Friday, December 7, 2007

So Super Tired...

Normally I am not the kind of person that puts things off till the last minute but this time that's just what I did. As you all might know I am a member of The Altered Arts Magazine Design Team, and each month we have to come up with some new design. I just wasn't inspired this time around and I kept thinking something would come to me, and so I waited. Meanwhile I committed to making several beaded, wire Kippot for upcoming Bat Mitzvah's, and tonight I haven't gone to sleep at all because I had to finish all of these project. I am going to be dead tomorrow at my full time job. Oh I'm going to pay for this lack of sleep, I know it! Maybe, I can manage with 2 hours of sleep if I go to bed right now, whattaya think?????

No comments: