Read Me!

HELLO

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Technology Just When You Think You've Got it?



It really bothers me when a program is working just fine and then you go to use it and THEY change something. It's supposed to be better, but it never is. I used to use Musicmatch Jukebox as my music storage library, and today when I logged in it has changed to Yahoo MusicJuke Box. So I have to do all this new log in stuff and migration of music files, which is just a lot of extra work, which doesn't work as well as it should. So now I have all the music that I stored plus all the music my daughter had stored and she has an empty music library. I can't figure out what went wrong, or how to fix it, so for now she can't access her music at all. I am so frustrated and there is no one to call up and talk to about this because it's all online. It used to be so nice to be able to pick up the phone and call up a number and get a real live person on the other end. Now if you are lucky enough to get a person, they are usually from some other country and speak with such a heavy accent I have to ask them to repeat every other word just to understand what they are saying. Sigh....


I guess I'm just a bit old fashioned but if it ain't broke- don't fit it!


No comments: