Read Me!

HELLO

Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's been awhile...

I am not a daily blogger, and I rarely search other blogs just for the fun of it, I do go to other blogs just to see what my friends are up to and to keep in touch so it is not uncommon for me to skip a few weeks in between posts. This post is also just a little blip about how important it is to live each day as best you can. Recently a good friend of mine had someone close to them die, it was the second such death in a relativily short period, even though they were a few years apart. My take on this is that people and their connections are so important. I have been shown that I need to be more forgiving and ease up on petty matters, life is just too short sometimes and you never know when it will be up. To all of my friends and to many others who I may not think of as friends anymore, I will try to be better, to say hello and at least be polite when I see you. I know I am not perfect, I don't claim to be... but I do try to live by The Golden Rule, you know that one about treating others as you would want to be treated? Well, just because someone doesn't do that with me doesn't give me the right to be mean back. Two wrongs do not make a right, and I know that. So I will try, I will do better!


This is a kids project I did, it was so much fun! Kids make you smile and that's always a healing comfort.


Edie

No comments: