Read Me!

HELLO

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Trip to Israel!

I leave this Sunday and I am heading to Israel and Paris! I'm so excited... it's been 10 years since I was there and this trip is going to be so much fun. I am going with 17 other co-workers, I just can't wait. I've been buying new clothes and packing for what seems like weeks now, somehow having the suitcases laid out and setting up outfits in neat rows has helped me to keep the excitement to a manageable level. I am not stressed at all, just can't wait to land. I plan to take lots of pictures and especially of doors... that's right doors on buildings on houses, then when I get back I am planning to create an altered book and use the door pictures in the book. I'm also going to make an assemblage entitled "BLOOM in Israel" and this is a gift for a special Mr. and Mrs. Bloom! More on that later. We only have one night in Paris but since I have never been there at all I am very grateful for any amount of time. I'll be happy to just walk around for 8 hours, but that is not all we are doing, no we are getting a tour and a boat ride as well. What an amazing opportunity the JCC and my special Bloom's are providing for JCC Staff!
Thanks

No comments: