Read Me!

HELLO

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Back From Israel, Drattts!!!


I honestly didn't want to leave and come home, although I did miss my family I would have rather moved them to me in the warmth of Israel. It was warm...not only the weather but the people too. Everyone was so friendly and caring, I was eating at a very nice restaurant at a table by myself and another couple at the table next to me invited me to join them, I smiled at some boys on the street and they offered me some of the chips they were eating, I looked a bit lost and another person walked with me and took me to the business I was trying to find. These kinds of things just kept happening so I knew it wasn't just a fluke. People in Israel will ask how you are doing and they really want you to tell them. WARM in every way!


I can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

nanakin1 said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I've enjoyed looking at your pix and assemblages. Oh, and congrats on the magazine cover.
Hugs,
Nancy