Read Me!

HELLO

Friday, December 26, 2008

December 25th was a Good Day


I am Jewish, that being said I worked today at my job because I work for The Jewish Community Center here in the Detroit area. We held a Family Fun Day and everyone from the community came with their little children and enjoyed the Day at the "J"! It was very nice to be a part of this event and to watch all the families having such a good time. I was part of the Jerry Walberg Climbing Wall Team, and helped little kids climb across the wall, some little ones really got good.


Haven't been doing much art lately, I guess I needed a break? When the mood hits me I will start up again I'm sure. I did sketch a drawing last night but that was the first time I have been in my studio in a month or more. Well that's it for now, it's late and I have to work tomorrow.

Later to you all,

Edie

No comments: