Read Me!

HELLO

Friday, August 28, 2009

Online Painting Class with Suzi Blu


progression of the painting...













I have been taking an online painting class with an amazing
instructor/artist Suzi Blu! She is one of these people that on camera appears to be not on camera, she is so comfortable that you think she is in your living room with you, speaking to just you. I sometimes feel like I've made a friend with Suzi because we chat online and email each other often and since I've been on a quest to meet a few new friends this online relationship seems to be more real than some of my face to face friends here lately. Anyway, she is such a wonderful person and her ability to inspire and actually teach is incredible. After just 5 weeks I've been able to draw and paint so much better. Here is the most recent work I've done with her class.





Finished painting!

No comments: